[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Just some Random Frames

Just some Random Frames

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Re: Just some Random Frames

Postby SamSam » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:54 am

chub hunckmack is best hunchback. I like the wheel legs give detail. does wheels fit over piece normally or were they stretched to fit?
SamSam
Been Around The Block

Postby Artasid » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:13 pm

The Dead may outlast the Living, but those who never Lived outlast them all.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby SamSam » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:09 am

You give specs! give em now!
I joke
I don play mwo but I have feelings someone might want to lknow.
SamSam
Been Around The Block

Postby Mantisking » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:05 am

I know they're just Chub variants but, I really like those Hunchbacks.

-- A MFZ blog.
Mantisking
Mod Team

Postby Artasid » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:45 am

Artasid
Old Guard

Postby Artasid » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:49 am

The Sankyaku (Japanese for Tripod) is a newly discovered Ijad frame design. It was first spotted on a mountain ridge overlooking the Free Colonist outpost Larns 58 on the planet Fezador.

Sankyaku: d6Ra d6Ra Stinger Swarmers, d6B Plasma Deflectors, d6Y Searchlight, d6G Tripod Mobility

The full extent of this frame's capabilities are unknown until we are able to study it further. It should also be noted, that though this one was found surprising close to a human settlement (well within artillery range) and in a opportune location to rain destruction on the populace, this one showed passive behavior as though the outpost was not its target. Ijad are strange creatures indeed, but the discovery of such a new frame so close to human territories has the public in heighten anxiety.

As a bonus, here is an LDD file for anyone interested in bricking their own.

I hope you enjoyed and as always, I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby Trokodile174 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:35 am

That tripod has "a nice touch" to it. :lol:
Great Frames as always!
Check out for extra pics, building instructions, and more!

Maker of , the Battle Royale MF0 fan game
Trokodile174
Been Around The Block

Postby SamSam » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:54 pm

Thanxs for Hunchback lld and custom spec stuff. if I ever play mechonline ill build one. lots of missile.s

I have question. I like Tripod build, but can make one with railgun or long cannon artery? I just wanna see how it looks thanx
SamSam
Been Around The Block

Postby Artasid » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:08 am

Artasid
Old Guard

Postby KungFujiApple » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:54 am

Really diggin that cannon design
- KFA frame
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Artasid » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:34 am

Keeping up with my Chub design Battlemechs, I have now bricked the god of thunder and lighting himself. The proud and mighty THOR!! (Aka Summoner)

Thor/Summoner: d6Ra d6Ra d8Ra LRM 15 & ER PPC, d6Rd d6Rd LB-10X Autocannon, d6G Jump Jets

Though the central core is essentially the same as the Hunchbacks and Commandos of the past, the way I attached the head and the shoulder LRM are a bit different. I'm still experimenting with this particular build design and I have to say so far I very much approve.

I hope you enjoyed and as always, I am eagerly awaiting any and all comments you wish to share.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby Artasid » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:07 am

This next Chub based BattleMech is one that I am rather proud of how well it turned out. I figured because of the mech's design it would be difficult to replicate, but I realized it wasn't as difficult that I made myself initially believe. The BattleMech in question is the Light class Spider

Spider: d6Rd d6Rd Medium Laser, d6G d6G Multiple Jump Jet Hard Points.

LDD File for anyone interested in bricking their own

This one does have a few misplaced color parts due to the fact that I'm still waiting on my latest bricklink order and my color choices are limited. However, once I replace the 2 on this build I do intend to include this Spider into my growing SandRippers company.

I hope you enjoyed and as always, I eagerly await any and all comments you wish to share.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby SamSam » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:10 am

I like thor but not sold in its amrs. looks a bit weird, maybe try without square travs shoulders?
I really like the spider one. looks like it mean buisnes.
SamSam
Been Around The Block

Postby spacemonkey » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:29 am

That Spider is pretty sweet, Artasid!
spacemonkey
Grizzled Veteran

Postby KungFujiApple » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:54 am

Yeah I love that spider design, it just comes together so well. :)
- KFA frame
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Artasid » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:51 am

Artasid
Old Guard

Postby SamSam » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:41 am

that argo look neat. like how you use glass dome thing for cockpit
SamSam
Been Around The Block

Postby Artasid » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:23 pm

In the BattleTech/MechWarrior universe, there are a series of Mechs called the 'OST' series. This includes the Ostscout, the Ostsol, Ostroc, and Ostwar. These Mechs are built by the same manufacture called Ostmann Industries. These mechs all share in the same lineage of "WalkerPods" mechs.
I have recently bricked an Ostscout and had it added to my White Knuckles Battlegroup, but I decided it would be interesting to try to construct one of each of the OST series of mechs.

I have not yet constructed them in brick, but I have created an LDD file that includes all 4 for anyone interested in bricking their own,

LEFT TO RIGHT
Ostwar (Black): d6Ra d6Ra d8Ra Dual LRMs, d6Rd d6Rd Medium Laser
Ostscout (White): d6Rd d6Rd Medium Laser, d6Y Target Tracking Array, d6Y Barret 4000 Comm System, d6G Jump Jets,
Ostsol (Grey): d6Ra d6Ra Large Lasers, d6Rd d6Rd Medium Lasers, d6B Rear Defense Lasers, d6Y Barret 4000 Comm System
Ostroc (Tan): d6Rh d6Rh SRM Pod, d6Rd d6Rd d8Rd Dual Medium Lasers, d6Y Barret 4000 Comm System

I am in the process of bricking them and I will post pics of them once they are complete.
Artasid
Old Guard

Postby Aardvark17 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:14 am

This is a great group!
Aardvark17
Been Around The Block

Postby Artasid » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 am

Artasid
Old Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Frame Designs