In Old Country, Krate stand on YOU!

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Re: In Old Country, Krate stand on YOU!

Postby Red_Robot » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Haha...I had no idea. Finally, a Krate that can do a proper slav squat. This is very nice. I like how you used the telescopes to give the arms a muscle cylinder "bicep".

I'm glad you have enjoyed the silliness. If you like boxes, check out Skrob's SpaceBox. It's pretty sweet.
When the Weepers first came through the gate, we didn't know why. We only knew that they were angry.
Red_Robot
Been Around The Block

Re: In Old Country, Krate stand on YOU!

Postby KungFujiApple » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:43 am

To: My Favorite Uncle
Subject: Something Rockin This Way Comes

Dear Uncle,

Good news! The uprising on Tamada Seir has continued to bring profitable business, as I'm sure you noticed in your share. Our clients have been very satisfied with our teams work. However there have been some requests for modifications on the Boris Edition of the Krate. Since a picture is worth 1,000 words, I'd like to give you a pic of the newest modification, our team calls it the Beatdown:

image.jpeg

We have only been able to make a small number of these frames. However our reports from the field are very positive. The freedom fighters love it, particularly for demolishing city walls or obliterating enemy frames in close combat. Here is a breakdown of the Pros and Cons for your review and any ideas for improvement.

Pro:
- Reinforced armor, an increase in defense and offense
- Reinforced torso, greater range of mobility, balance, and stability.
- Studded skull crushers, additional offensive boost
- Super effective at close combat

Con:
- Slow movement speed
- High cost in parts
- Larger size
- No ranged

My goal is to improve on this frames effectiveness, while maximizing on the profits, and since you've been at this a long time and I'm just starting to get my hands wet, I would appreciate any pointers you got. Kinda like how I give you pointers on your English, right Uncie ;)

PS. Mom wants to know how her last batch of cookies were. She says you never call and to call her sometime. Oh, and thanks for your supplier connections, that has helped our team to remodifiy some of our frames.

Baka!
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Previous

Return to Frame Designs