[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Mobile Frame Hangar • View topic - Ijad Labour Frame

Ijad Labour Frame

Show off and discuss your Mobile Frame designs

Ijad Labour Frame

Postby Thaddeus » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:27 pm

The title being self-explainatory, I present a random custom frame with no official name. :D

Thaddeus
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Ijad Labour Frame

Postby Danbitious » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:42 pm

That's a nice frame you got there, but you may want to find some brighter lighting.While it is a dashing looking labor frame, I don't think it fits Ijad designs. However it does look like the end result of Ijad reverse engineering a conscript, so if that's what you were going for, it's very spot on.
Danbitious
Chatty

Postby MittenNinja » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:17 pm

This totally reminds me of a Mondoshawan from The Fifth Element.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
MittenNinja
Old Guard

Postby aimforthetop » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:47 pm

I like it. A lot! For me, It has a good look of 'low-mobility, high-protection hostile environment exploration Frame' as opposed to 'Ijad labor.'

Maybe I'll go somewhere with this idea sometime and build on it.
aimforthetop
Been Around The Block

Postby Thaddeus » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:31 am

Thanks! :) Actually, the non-Ijad look is intentional. I had the idea that in the early stages of Ijad frame design, some unorthodox human had the idea of an Ijad riding inside the frame, on a mechanical receptacle and designed this frame for the purpose. The other Ijad threw him out and the frame was promptly scraped...
I decided against it, though, so I just said it was made by a random guy in a garage somewhere, using an SU labour frame as a basis and adding Ijad elements on top of it.

Thaddeus
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Dukayn » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:37 am

Cool looking frame, I like it. You really need to get a lamp or something. Or shoot during the day using natural sunlight.
Dukayn
Mod Team

Return to Frame Designs