Outpost 31

Show off and discuss your objectives and table-top terrain
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

Outpost 31

Postby Plexus » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:33 pm

Welcome to Outpost 31. A small Tetracon lookout on some backwater planet...

But anyway! Yea, this is just an example of what can be made with some of the more recent terrain stuff I've been building ^^. Honestly... I really want to build this as a set piece :D.

This in particular uses the Barricade Gates and Walls, the Barracks, and closed Missle Silos from my Terrain thread and the Mobile Service Bay and other parts from the Workshop ^^. New stuff are my tiny 7p Troopers, the Command Station (the large grey building :p), and an extended Communications Tower.

Plexus
Chatty

Re: Outpost 31

Postby Plexus » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:47 am

Outpost 31 has been updated and expanded! Adding a Living Module, Research Station, and Greenhouse ^^

Plexus
Chatty

Postby VitorFaria » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:08 am

Looking good, I love the green house!
"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love." Carl Sagan
VitorFaria
Mod Team

Postby spacemonkey » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:52 am

Super impressed by these base designs, Plexus!
spacemonkey
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Plexus » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:49 pm

Another Outpost 31 update! Now complete with underground Frame hanger entrance ^^.

Plexus
Chatty

Postby Roland the Barbarian » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:36 pm

That is some absolutely stunning terrain! I'd love to see it bricked sometime.
"So in the end, the whole game comes down to whether or not I make this 4+ roll."
- Me, somehow in at least half the games I play
Roland the Barbarian
Newcomer

Postby KungFujiApple » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:02 am

This outpost build is out of the park amazing! Would be great to see these as real bricked and on the battlefield. The obvious downside is the amount of pieces it would take. However the building techniques you use make for great sectional wall pieces, or stations, or terrain, or props. Love the floodlights on the wall, what an excellent and simple way of really adding a lot of flavor. The greenhouse is straight up gangbusters. What awesome work! :D
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Postby Plexus » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:54 pm

KungFujiApple wrote:This outpost build is out of the park amazing! Would be great to see these as real bricked and on the battlefield. The obvious downside is the amount of pieces it would take. However the building techniques you use make for great sectional wall pieces, or stations, or terrain, or props. Love the floodlights on the wall, what an excellent and simple way of really adding a lot of flavor. The greenhouse is straight up gangbusters. What awesome work! :D

Thank you! Honestly it's great to hear feedback like this. As I'm still very new to the MFZ scene, I often worry if my builds are up to scratch :p.
Plexus
Chatty

Postby Cake » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:30 am

Plexus wrote:Thank you! Honestly it's great to hear feedback like this. As I'm still very new to the MFZ scene, I often worry if my builds are up to scratch :p.

I can honestly say that you need not worry about your builds - These look awesome (and would be brilliant to see in the brick), and your frames are fantastic too.
Rooftop Racing Rules (Version 0.5.0) Version 0.5.1 coming soon, with some tweaks and bits that I missed in 0.5.0.

CK Industries
CK-01 Hephaestus
CK-02 Artemis
Prototype Frames
CK-06 Aries
Cake
Talkative

Postby KungFujiApple » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:41 am

Cake wrote:
Plexus wrote:Thank you! Honestly it's great to hear feedback like this. As I'm still very new to the MFZ scene, I often worry if my builds are up to scratch :p.

I can honestly say that you need not worry about your builds - These look awesome (and would be brilliant to see in the brick), and your frames are fantastic too.

Cake could not have said it better. Your work is really good, creative, and inspiring. Really a delight to have you sharing with the community. Keep it up and looking forward to more of your awesome creations :)
- I am also on Flickr
KungFujiApple
Grizzled Veteran

Return to Mobile Frame Terrain