Frank's Frames

Show off and discuss your objectives and table-top terrain
Forum rules
This is a game - This is fun - Your posts should reflect this

Frank's Frames

Postby Atavism » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:43 pm

For Luke_BMM, a Frame Dealership. I picked a few things that always stuck out to me at such places to make vignettes, hopefully they're enough to evoke the image of the whole.

Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Frank's Frames

Postby zeekhotep » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:49 pm

OK, this is glorious!
zeekhotep
Talkative

Postby Luke_BMM » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:50 pm

I came here to see the microfigs. The tie, in particular, did not disappoint.

And as much as I love the tachikoma, the trailer, and the sign, the white frame steals the show. Well done, sir.
Luke_BMM
Been Around The Block

Postby Atavism » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:03 pm

zeekhotep wrote:OK, this is glorious!

:D

Luke_BMM wrote:I came here to see the microfigs. The tie, in particular, did not disappoint.

And as much as I love the tachikoma, the trailer, and the sign, the white frame steals the show. Well done, sir.

I figured I needed to find something special to do with the figs, and I'm glad you approve!

I was surprised by how nicely the white frame turned out, myself. The big front end had been one of those "this part looked like a good idea on Bricklink and now I'm stuck with it" sorts of bits for some time.
Twanks LLC - "Always Forward!"
Atavism
Grizzled Veteran

Postby CmdrRook » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:23 am

Atavism wrote:
Luke_BMM wrote:And as much as I love the tachikoma, the trailer, and the sign, the white frame steals the show. Well done, sir.

I was surprised by how nicely the white frame turned out, myself. The big front end had been one of those "this part looked like a good idea on Bricklink and now I'm stuck with it" sorts of bits for some time.

I'm quite enamored with the white frame as well, reminds me of a few of the Art Deco Cars I had the pleasure of photographing over Thanksgiving, particularly the Packard Twelve Model 1106 seen here. The rest of the gallery is here, if you're interested.
CmdrRook
Been Around The Block

Return to Mobile Frame Terrain